Thanks for visiting 1 Million for Work Flexibility! Below is some legalese to make sure that the information on this site is used properly. Before we dive in, here’s the gist of it:
- We highly value your privacy, will treat you and any information you provide to us legally and with respect. By using this site, you agree to do the same of us.
- Your information will not be sold, we will not spam you.
- We will do our best to provide only the best content and user experience, but we are human, and in the slim chance we make a mistake, please allow some patience as we find a solution.
- You can contact us if you have any questions or concerns, and we will work with you to resolve them with integrity and like intelligent adults.
Thanks! Now, if you want the legal stuff:
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on 1 Million for Work Flexibility’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 1 Million for Work Flexibility’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Violate or attempting to violate the security of any 1 Million for Work Flexibility Site.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 1 Million for Work Flexibility at any time.
The materials on 1 Million for Work Flexibility’s web site are provided “as is”. 1 Million for Work Flexibility makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall 1 Million for Work Flexibility or its suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 1 Million for Work Flexibility’s web site.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on 1 Million for Work Flexibility’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 1 Million for Work Flexibility does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
1 Million for Work Flexibility has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 1 Million for Work Flexibility of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to 1 Million for Work Flexibility’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.